Gaming oportunities

Marc Verwerft marc.js.verwerft at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 21:29:02 CET 2007

Hi everyone.

Ever since I 'met' the OpenMoko I wanted one. And since it has AGPS on
board, it could be even more usefull to me.
I love riding a motorcycle and was hoping that this thingy could be turned
into a TomTom rider equivalent. Meaning that I need large buttons when using
gloves.
Looks like there are already people here with a _lot_ of UI experience.
Things are looking good :-)

Marc.