More info on standard applications

el jefe delito eljefedelito at
Tue Jan 16 21:59:55 CET 2007

I'd love to see the KDE apps on this thing, but I read somewhere on the list
that most of the WM interface is likely based on GTK libraries (GNOME).
Being Open, though, we could probably move KWM/KDE onto the Neo; not sure if
the processing power and storage can handle it.

Being that KDE4 uses SVG, I can't even imagine how beautiful this will be...