More info on standard applications

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 21:59:55 CET 2007

I'd love to see the KDE apps on this thing, but I read somewhere on the list
that most of the WM interface is likely based on GTK libraries (GNOME).
Being Open, though, we could probably move KWM/KDE onto the Neo; not sure if
the processing power and storage can handle it.

Being that KDE4 uses SVG, I can't even imagine how beautiful this will be...
:)

On 1/16/07, Eildert Groeneveld <eg at tzv.fal.de> wrote:

> Hello folks
>
> the thaught to run vi on the command line on a cell phone really has
> something...
>
> but on a somewhat more serious note: what is known about the
> mailing/calendar/todo etc applications, anybody have an idea?
>
> The question ofcource relates to synchronization, for me preferable the
> KDE
> suite of kmail, kalendar etc.
>
> greetings
>
> tredlie