Gaming oportunities

Richard Franks spontificus at
Wed Jan 17 01:03:06 CET 2007

On 1/16/07, Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl at> wrote:
> Unless your game can be controlled with a touchscreen, you won't like it as
> gaming device.

I've got a mockup I did for a Gravity Power port I've been putting off
for too long:

With a bigger input wheel for the stylus, I think this could work
quite nicely. The darker coloured direction arc's are the deadzone,
one phone button = fire- and I'd imagine it'll be relatively simple to
make this resizeable/transparent/movable/skinnable.

It's physically analagous to the old up/down/left/right/fire joysticks
- in that you can't do up+down at the same time, but you can do
up+right, etc.