phone bot idea

Andreas Kostyrka andreas at
Wed Jan 17 09:43:15 CET 2007

Yes, but this could probably be best solved by adding some scripting
language to the phone, because this style of thing

*) is simple to do with say Python (I've got the reverse setup where a
jabber client on my Nokia interacts with a jabber bot on the internet)

*) is very specific to the user's needs.

* Lee Colleton <lee at> [070117 08:41]: