X11 and/or Framebuffer

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Wed Jan 17 19:26:59 CET 2007

On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 06:00:58PM +0100, Koen Kooi wrote:
> Harald Welte schreef:
> >   dimensions:    480x640 pixels (163x217 millimeters)
> >   resolution:    75x75 dots per inch
> Your /etc/X11/Xserver is broken, add '-dpi 280' to your $ARGS

Thanks, it is already in our bugzilla (who will become public
eventually, wait for the announcement on friday on that)

I've actually pondered to remove that line from the output, just to
prevent somebody from raising this obvious issue.

Software for the worlds' first truly open Free Software mobile phone