Neither iPhone or OpenMoko are revolutionary

Renaissance Man renaissanceman at macmail.com
Thu Jan 18 02:05:06 CET 2007

Well, call me when it has WiFi. I just don't think this thing's going
to get the start it should have got.

I've now read the reasons for its exclusion, but having read Sean's
marketing PDF to the carriers one can't help but wonder if OpenMoko
is just yet another victim of the carrier monopoly on mobile
communications, which would beg the question: would WiFi really ever
come to the device?

Renaissance Man