what is the difference between openMoko and windows mobile based phones

hank williams hank777 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 16:24:30 CET 2007

> >      It's the Linux-will-fork story all over. Empirical evidence
> suggests
> >      that your fear won't happen.
> >
> >    Nope. I  don't have any fears and wasn't talking about forking. I am
> just
> >    saying that often, too many cooks spoil the stew.
>
> Not really. What you are refering to is that not all software is
> UI-wise enduser ready. Yeah, these packages will be on the Neo too.
> But OTOH, I've seen many enduser friendly packages happening in the
> Linux space, so only time will show.

You are entitled to your opinion but not mine. Please don't tell me what I
was saying or should be saying. I was not referring to anything other than
what I said. I believe too many cooks spoil the stew, which is often a
problem in open source, in my opinion. Its also often also a problem inside
corporate development efforts. When there is no clear and absolute
leadership, product design suffers. This is of course my opinion, based on
my 30 years of software development. It is, nevertheless an opinion. Your
mileage may vary.

Regards,
Hank