Neither iPhone or OpenMoko are revolutionary

Mark McClellan markpmc at
Thu Jan 18 19:30:27 CET 2007

First. The lack of WiFi will _not_ prevent me from buying the first gen
openmoko phone.

Second. I have WiFi on my HTC Wizard (Cingular 8125) and almost never use

Third. VOIP is cool and all, but I don't understand how a Mobile carrier can
make $$$ from it.

Forth. Sorry for contributing to a silly thread...