Neither iPhone or OpenMoko are revolutionary

Renaissance Man renaissanceman at macmail.com
Thu Jan 18 20:11:20 CET 2007

Why do some of you keep non-arguments about WiFi/VoIP without GSM? At
no point have I said I talked about having WiFi/VoIP without GSM.

And why do you keep making moot points about the technical problems
of WiFi on a mobile device when many such devices already have it and
Neo will eventually have it too?

Renaissance Man