Sync from Kalendar/Address to KDEPIM

Eildert Groeneveld eg at tzv.fal.de
Thu Jan 18 20:28:22 CET 2007

Hi Folks
it seems that this is a lively list, hopefully indicative of an even livelier
one once the Neo is out.

When it comes to uses of a samrt phone, the thing that I really consider
important is to use Kalendar, addresses and mailing on either my (Linux)
laptop or the smartphone. Here, the Treo/Palm has proven useful, but
synchronization was never really robust. The prospect to run the same SW also
on the Neo (not treo) I find very appealing.

I wonder if there is someone around who would know how to do sync for
Neo-KDEPIM and who has done something similar.

I have read somewhere that the Neo folks have teamed up with some Sync
Company.

can we have some details?

greetings

--