what is the difference between openMoko and windows mobile based phones

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Thu Jan 18 20:55:35 CET 2007

Dnia czwartek, 18 stycznia 2007 20:23, Robert Michel napisał:

> this NSLU2 box is new - I desided to buy a NSLU2 because it is also ARM
> powered like the Neo1973 :)

Your NSLU2 is/will be also powered by distro built with usage of the same
buildsystem as Neo1973 - OpenEmbedded.

> and it is supported by the Debian installer.

Because NSLU2 hackers create own project, then joined OE to improve it (OE
and nslu2-linux project) and finally they helped Debian. Due to their
work ARM is not 3rd architecture in Debian and NSLU2 is iirc most popular
ARM machine in Debian.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

         No processes were killed during production of this e-mail