Neither iPhone or OpenMoko are revolutionary

Renaissance Man renaissanceman at macmail.com
Thu Jan 18 22:42:33 CET 2007

Well, thanks for the interesting discussion. Sorry for riling a few
people (happens when you challenge people's preconceptions). Look
forward with eager anticipation to the Neo v2. Hopefully I wouldn't
have been sucked into the iPhone ecosystem before then.

And, to those who think I'm wrong about the combination of GSM and
WiFi/VoIP in a mobile device, you're just wrong and I'll be emailing
this list in 2-3 years time (with a link to this discussion) to
gloat, because so many of us will be using such devices and saving
millions on our phone bills. :)

Renaissance Man