Neither iPhone or OpenMoko are revolutionary

Marcel de Jong mdejong at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 00:54:04 CET 2007

One more thing.. let's get this perfectly clear.
I'm not against Wifi-support in the Neo, some time in the future.
I'd love to use it, to communicate with my pc, as a sort of fileserver
or something like that.
And it would make upgrading the phone a breeze.

But it is not a must-have for me. It's a nice-to-have.
If my wallet allows it, I will get a rev. 1 of the Neo1971. Because
the wifi is not a dealbreaker for me.

--
Marcel