what is the difference between openMoko and windows mobile based phones

Jean-Philippe Monteiro joaophilippe.mb.monteiro at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 04:06:03 CET 2007

On Thursday 18 January 2007 21:47, Andreas Kostyrka wrote:
> OTOH, there are people that don't buy an iPod
> because it's so closed already.

Hmm... some "can-opener" can be found here & there...

http://www.rockbox.org (4G & 5G, Nano, Mini)
http://ipodlinux.sourceforge.net (1-2-3G)

My wife is running RockBox on her iPod 5G 30Gb: bought two days ago, was
reluctant to connect to both SuSE93 & Ubuntu 6.06 so I turned it overnight to
RockBox. A breeze, and cheer fun, and customisable, and full of addons, and
truly drag'n'drop)

Off-topic, I know.

Jean-Philippe.

--

SuSE93 Linux Kernell 2.6.11.4-21.14 KDE 3.4.0 Kontact 1.1 Kmail 1.8
PHNOM PENH - CAMBODIA