is google.com down? Move this list to a BB/Forum system?

Ole Tange openmoko.org at tange.dk
Fri Jan 19 13:01:14 CET 2007

On 1/19/07, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at c

> IMHO, mailing lists usually lack a good archive and therfore the same
> questions are discussed every now and then and they have a tendency
> of separating communities in two groups - insiders who know all the
> mails of the last two years and newcomers who don't.

I am hoping we can make the wiki fill this void. So help out bu when
you have a problem that you find solved by digging through the mailing
list archive, put it on the wiki. Preferably formatted so you will not
need to read a whole thread to solve the same issue.

/Ole