data (software) modem / lecture in bochum

Bryan Fink bryan.fink at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 14:38:29 CET 2007

On 1/18/07, soeren at heisrath.org <soeren at heisrath.org> wrote:
> well, i wanted to make a data link via a gsm voice call (see [0]) and
> develop the needed hard- and software for it.

Hey Soeren.  I brought this idea up last week, and it got beaten down
pretty quickly.

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2007-January/001137.html

I also believe that there could be some legitimate uses for it, but
I'll probably work on all of the other ideas in that message before
getting around to this one.  It looks like you've done quite a bit
more digging, though, so I wish you good luck.

-Bryan