Alternative input, like Dasher

Ulrik Rasmussen openmoko at hwiz.dk
Sat Jan 20 01:56:43 CET 2007

20 words? That's actually a pretty acceptable speed I think. I can achieve
about 30 words per minute on a regular cell phone, so I can imagine it will
be possible to get there with quickscript or similar, through practice.

I've been playing a little with an idea I had, so I tried putting something
together in javascript and php, to see what it would feel like. I believe an
approach like this would result in some nice speeds too, after some practice:
http://hwiz.dk/moko/ .

-Ulrik