Neither iPhone or OpenMoko are revolutionary

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Jan 18 20:10:05 CET 2007

I know some people at Truphone but haven't mentioned FIC/OpenMoko to
them yet.

Let me know if anyone from FIC wants an intro to discuss.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net
<mailto:dean at cognation.net> +1-212-203-4357 Ph
+1-917-207-3420 Mb
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

________________________________

On 1/17/07, Renaissance Man <renaissanceman at macmail.com > wrote:

The reason is neither of them have VoIP via WiFi.

Who do I talk to ask them to include WiFi connectivity with the
OpenMoko? I'll sell my body parts to get hold of such a device.

Why does no organisation (even Apple) seem to get it that the mobile
communications revolution is through VoIP via WiFi. This is the
killer app.

Well there is one organisation but they don't make hardware. They
even offer a one phone number solution for VoIP/Cell too: truphone.com

Please include WiFi!

Renaissance Man