Neither iPhone or OpenMoko are revolutionary

Dean Collins Dean at
Thu Jan 18 20:10:05 CET 2007

I know some people at Truphone but haven't mentioned FIC/OpenMoko to
them yet.

Let me know if anyone from FIC wants an intro to discuss.

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at
<mailto:dean at> +1-212-203-4357 Ph