OpenMoko devices and Mac OS X

Renaissance Man renaissanceman at
Sat Jan 20 13:18:49 CET 2007

On 20 Jan 2007, at 11:50 am, Andreas Kostyrka wrote:

> No idea what iSync is or does :)

iSync is Apple's software for synchronizing contacts, calendar, web
bookmarks and passwords with mobile devices and its dotMac service:

> iPhoto I presume is some management app for photos, again I'm not
> sure what you expect of a phone that has 64MB storage onboard?

Yeah I was thinking more in terms of the next generation. And, yes,
iPhoto is Apple's photo management software (I think Apple actually
sync photos to iPods via iTunes tho):

Renaissance Man