OpenMoko at SCALE

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Sat Jan 20 13:39:51 CET 2007

For those people going to SCALE who are looking ahead to putting a small
server on your home or work network so your Neo can access the internet
via bluetooth, make sure you visit the NSLU2-Linux booth.

Sean, please talk to Tom King at the booth and see what a "MokoSlug" can do.

-- Rod Whitby
-- NSLU2-Linux Project Lead