Visual Voicemail

Wil Chung iamwil at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 14:50:17 CET 2007

Lars here has the right idea, I think.  But I'd like to take it a step back
and forward again.  Instead of letting the Asterix box send back beeps after
a query, the Neo just keeps track of the information sent from the Asterix
via SMS, and displays it as a list of voicemails to call. And then when a
user clicks on a voicemail, the phone can use either the voice or IP as a
data line to query the Asterix box for the correct voicemail.

Wilhelm

annolog: http://outandabout.fillthepages.com/
create your own annolog:  http://www.annologger.com
tech blog: http://webjazz.blogspot.com