OpenMoko devices and Mac OS X

Renaissance Man renaissanceman at macmail.com
Sat Jan 20 23:14:58 CET 2007

On 20 Jan 2007, at 9:55 pm, Kent Karlsson wrote:

> Awesome to see so much people ready to jump on the job to get it
> working with Mac. That was supposed to be my first thing to make
> sure as well but it seems like I'm not really alone.
>
> Looking forward to this so much. =)

Same. Except I hope it eventually has the "just works" factor (i.e
you can just load the software and it just works, without needing to
be a hacker to get it to work correctly, etc) like iSync does for me
now. I reckon a lot of Mac-users like me will go for OpenMoko instead
of iPhone if OpenMoko can be demonstrated to do that.

Renaissance Man