Free Your Phone

David Ford david at
Sat Jan 20 23:53:42 CET 2007

That's called rhetorical questions.  Those are GNU's opinions which are
obviously and adamantly not shared.

-I- think it's entirely silly.

Xorg is as much "not a component" as GNU is.

If gnusense is "GNU/Linux" based on Ubuntu, then why have they stripped
"Ubuntu" from the name?  That's entirely hypocritical.