porting PalmOS apps?

Joe Pfeiffer jjpfeifferjr at comcast.net
Sun Jan 21 00:32:11 CET 2007

Is anyone looking into the difficulty of porting old PalmOS
applications to OpenMoko?  There are a few of them that I'd really
hate to lose (the Pilot-DB flat-file database and the Timing multiple
timer are two I use a lot, and haven't seen any equivalent Linux
programs for).

Hmm, if not, that might give me something to look into...  timing
couldn't be a direct port since the source isn't open (and besides,
it's got some interface decisions I'd want to change), but pilot-db is
GPL.