exchange email?

Dean Collins Dean at
Sun Jan 21 03:32:47 CET 2007

Yep, having just bought a Cingular 8525 (or HTC Hermes or HTC Tytyn or
any of the other names it comes out as) I cant tell you how cool
Microsoft Push Email is.

I resisted for a long time upgrading from a treo 600 but once this
feature was made available as a part of Exchange SP2 the new purchase
was a done deal.

Way cooler than any pop3 download application I've used before.

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at
<mailto:dean at> +1-212-203-4357 Ph
+1-917-207-3420 Mb
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Todd Conley
Sent: Saturday, 20 January 2007 6:56 PM
To: community at
Subject: exchange email?

I just started reading about openmoko today and am very excited. I
manage 1200+ windows mobile phones for a corporation and have always
wanted to be able to do so much with these devices. Are there any
current open-source projects out there that will allow connections to
exchange servers? I just implimented 500 x of the palm 700w , but the
only good thing about that phone is how it handles exchange.

-Todd Conley