Free Your Phone

Renaissance Man renaissanceman at macmail.com
Sun Jan 21 11:12:22 CET 2007

But it's comments like yours that turn it into something like a
religion. The person who proposed this in the first place had a
pragmatic argument, not a religious one. Relative to many of you I
know little about GNU and Linux but I can certainly see the practical
reasons for using the GNU/Linux moniker.

In fact the *act* of actually *using* the term GNU/Linux instead of
Linux seems to me so trivial I have a hard time understanding why
some of you are so opposed to it and want to turn it into a religious
discussion.

Renaissance Man