Q1: GPS software bundled ,Q2:Java support

Terrence Barr - Evangelist, Java Mobile & Embedded Terrence.Barr at Sun.COM
Sun Jan 21 15:56:37 CET 2007

Jay,

On Q2:

The Mobile & Embedded Community (http://www.mobileandembedded.org) is
keeping a close eye on OpenMoko. We definitely want to see Java ME
on this device. Anybody who is interested in working on porting Java ME
to OpenMoko please let me know.

Btw, I believe Koen has already started some work on this, see
atached.

-- Terrence