exchange email?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Sun Jan 21 17:51:25 CET 2007

"Microsoft "push email" isn't push at all.  If you read the
specifications, it's just another method of polling a server to
determine if and what segments of new content is ready for transfer."

Hmmm well I'm not an expert so whatever you say however from my
understanding it is the server that notifies the handset that there is
email available for it not the handset polling the server.

In my definition .....that's push email (also does it for contact/tasks
etc changes as well).

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd