Free Your Phone

David Ford david at blue-labs.org
Sun Jan 21 23:09:50 CET 2007

I don't believe that one must always forgo open source toys to earn
money.  In my opinion, customer service is by far the most important
element of making a lot of money.  Make happy customers with whatever
your product is and it's viral.  Your product doesn't have to be the
cure that saves us all from cancer.  It just needs to be something we
want or need.  Customer service however is how companies live or die. :)

 From what I have seen since this project came about, customer service
is a big element as is the product itself.

I think Sean will make money and make us happy as well.

-david