Sean's Aim...

Justyn Butler justynbutler+openmoko at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 22 00:55:16 CET 2007

I agree that something, anything, that will help me justify upgrading my
phone every six months is needed. In my case I particularly feel the need
for 3G but I want to get building right now, on v1.

I'd personally settle for a minor discount on the next version for so called
"early adopters". But then I don't know what profit margin FIC is selling
these things at.

Justyn