Free Your Phone

Sean Moss-Pultz sean_mosko at fic.com.tw
Mon Jan 22 05:35:12 CET 2007

On 1/22/07 4:58 AM, "Milan Votava" <votava at mageo.cz> wrote:

> It would be nice to know if Sean's aim is
>
> 1. to satisfy his and our need for open source toys like Neo
>
> or
>
> 2. to earn money like almost everybody on this planet while
> exploiting geeks like us to achieve his goal :-)
>

> I bet the second will prove as true...

I wasn't going to respond to this email, but I find your response quite
arrogant and feel I need correct you.

Never has this project been about exploiting people. If you ready _any_ of
our documents you will find that we're trying to create an open ecosystem
for the mobile industry. Sure I hope this will make us money. Otherwise I
would have neither A) the credit or B) the financial resources to go on
pursuing my dreams.

-Sean