WiFi

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Jan 22 09:31:58 CET 2007

On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 16:25 +0100, Tomasz Zielinski wrote:
> 2007/1/21, Tom Berger <tom.berger at gmail.com>:
>
> > I'm new to the list, so I don't know whether this was already discussed, but
> > I'm surprised (and a bit sorry) that the OpenMoKo spec doesn't include WiFi
>
> Whoa, you are right! Nobody noticed this thing before you mentioned it!

NOTE to all, when newbies come on the list, it is good to just point
them directly to the wiki pages where these things are outlined (as was
done towards the end of this thread).

Also, if the info doesn't exist, it is good to help outline on the wiki
but get the new person to finish (to gain a contributor)...the ole bait
on the tackle trick :)

Jon

--
Jon Phillips