T Shirts (WAS: Re: Free Your Phone)

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Jan 22 10:23:37 CET 2007

On 22/01/07, Sven Neuhaus <sven-openmoko at sven.de> wrote:
> Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:
> > On 1/22/07 4:46 AM, "michael at michaelshiloh.com" wrote:
> >> Reason I ask is I'd like to propose an OpenMoko T-shirt, with the now-official
> >> tag-line. I'd buy and where that right away.
> >
> > Michael, wishing for "Free Your Phone" T-shirts and stickers
> >
> > Coming soon... ;-)
>
> I hope I can order one together with the phone, lowers cost of shipping :)

LOL Yes that's a fanstastic idea!

Sean, will there be a community competition on the design of the shirts?

If not for the first edition, which is understandable for reasons of
expediency, I hope there will be one later this year :-)

The Open Clip Art Library has run design contests, for the Inkscape
logo for example, and *example* details are at
http://www.openclipart.org/wiki/Contests that might give you some
ideas about how to run things.

--
Regards,