Is python built-in

Jose Manrique Lopez de la Fuente jsmanrique at
Mon Jan 22 13:47:19 CET 2007

Considering that Neo1973 doesn't have WiFi, I can't image clients
downloading python-runtime by apt using GPRS ;-)

I would like to know if python and pygtk is going to be installed in
Neo1973 devices. Of course, some extra info about
extra-python-features in this device would be nice.

Thanks and best regards,

2007/1/22, Maciej Ligenza <maciasl at>:
> On 1/22/07, Jose Manrique Lopez de la Fuente <jsmanrique at> wrote:
> > I am working in some pygtk projects and I would like to know if it is
> > built-in the device?
> Considering that OpenMoko is a (fully)functional distro - yes there is
> a place for Python too.
> --
> Maciek

J. Manrique López de la Fuente