Is python built-in

Mikko J Rauhala mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi
Mon Jan 22 14:19:52 CET 2007

On ma, 2007-01-22 at 14:10 +0100, Robert Michel wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Jan 2007, Tomasz Zielinski wrote:
> > I seriously doubt it. I found python RPM and it has about 10 MB
> > *compressed*. All default Neo1973 software (including kernel and libs)
> > must fit in 64MB flash storage...
>
> Why? it have a mountable microSD card (1,2, maybe 4 and more GB)-
> the 128MB RAM is the counting limitation, not the flash ;)

_Default_ software. The default stuff must fit in without a microSD.

I'll probably install python too, via BT-PAN or GPRS, but I don't expect
it to be in there by default. (Have to adapt my python ghextris for the
Moko, after all ;)

--
Mikko J Rauhala <mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi>
University of Helsinki