Need for a clusterd megaphone via Bluetooth....

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Mon Jan 22 19:04:54 CET 2007

Salve Michael!

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:

> Robert Michel wrote:
> > I need some help - it is realy a pitty that Sean
> > will not speach on a stage at the FOSDEM 2007
>
> Are you sure? :)

Oh it was such a good opener to my idea of a clusterd megaphone
- Seans talk would transmitted to every Neo1973 at the FOSDEM...
at this moment is Mc'S song "Connected" running in my radio
"Here we go - If you make sure you're connected...."
Wasn't the idea funny to broadcast all his talks? ;)

Okok I missed to write a "seems" It seems that Sean will not
speach - I was try to kidding him a little bit and would realy
like to listen to him - and I think all others here as well.

Or are you (or someone else) going to give a presentation with
Sean? C'one the best time for a presentation about OpenMoko/Neo1973
is when it just be published.

Sean: "I'm probably just going to be walking around and hanging out
      with you all."
Ahhh....  Have I'm be the fool and Sean was kidding me? His answer
was only about the table-offer.

I will be patient and will see if OpenMoko will find a way to be on
this list:
http://www.fosdem.org/2007/schedule/days
:)

Cheers,