OpenMoko development environment (was: Re: Built in PIM app source?)

Jon Phillips jon at
Mon Jan 22 19:28:29 CET 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 22:15 -0800, michael at wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, Sencer wrote:
> >>  I would also like to see some type of tutorial for a 'hello world' on the
> >>  neo, or if there's an emulator available right now, it'd be nice to play
> >>  with.
> >
> > This should get you started:
> >
> I've started a page on the wiki to gather information of this sort. Please add to it,
> and if anyone can think of a better way to organize this info please have at it:
> Michael

Cool Michael, I also added some of this info on the software page under
development tools section. There is much that could be documented in
advance of the software/hardware release on feb 11.

Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at