how to get the video Re: Sean interview

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Mon Jan 22 20:00:12 CET 2007

Salve Alexander!

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007, Alexander McLeay wrote:

> On 1/22/07, Tomasz Zielinski <tomasz.zielinski at gmail.com> wrote:
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRvtAAXTIlg
> >Nothing new, but still worth watch :-)
>
> Is it available in a downloadable format for people who can't view
> Flash movies? (I'm running Linux on a PPC machine here, so nothing
> from Adobe...)

hmm I found this
http://www.arrakis.es/~rggi3/youtube-dl/

I can't garanty if this will harm your system:

curl -RO  http://www.arrakis.es/~rggi3/youtube-dl/youtube-dl
chmod +ux youtube-dl
apt-get install python2.4
vi youtube-de
   change line 1 into python2.4
   comment out line 104-106 - some problem with title converting
./youtube-dl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRvtAAXTIlg
vlc jRvtAAXTIlg.flv

The big qestion is - where is the original source of this video?
Can we get it from there without flash?

Thanks to Tomasz - I didn't now this video and it worth looking
it :)))

Greetings
rob