GNU discussion (was re:Free your phone)

Renaissance Man renaissanceman at macmail.com
Mon Jan 22 20:43:28 CET 2007

David, if you're not interested in the topic take note of the subject
in your inbox and stop reading the thread. Don't troll the thread
with inflammatory arguments and personal attacks.

You may have made up your mind but there are clearly other people who
would like to continue the discussion, since they're asking
questions. Crossland was doing just that, answering someone's question.

It's okay for you to disagree, but this doesn't give you the right to
keep browbeating people into stopping the discussion.

Renaissance Man