GNU discussion (was re:Free your phone)

Renaissance Man renaissanceman at macmail.com
Tue Jan 23 02:26:03 CET 2007

From:
http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/OpenMoko/Debate-GNU-Linux

"This debate cannot be won, by either side. Sometimes intelligent
people disagree, this is A Good Thing."

Actually I thought it was pretty clear from Sean's comment on the
matter that, with regard to OpenMoko, that GNU/Linux does indeed win
the day:
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2007-January/001720.html

Renaissance Man