GNU discussion (was re:Free your phone)

David Ford david at blue-labs.org
Tue Jan 23 04:07:15 CET 2007

I believe we already saw Sean's reply to you and he said "GNU" would be
credited in the documentation.

-david

p.s. the more people blabber about GNU, the more I try to remove it from
my system and support non-GNU replacements.  this is called the point of
where proselytizing is no longer informing people, it's annoying them
[insert vibrant verbs as desired] and pushing them away.  it also harms
the FSF.  consider all the bad press that happens as a side effect when
you evangelize GNU.