GNU discussion (was re:Free your phone)

David Ford david at blue-labs.org
Tue Jan 23 04:26:12 CET 2007

You must be reading a different link.  Sean's email most clearly states
"in the form of a user's manual that will give credit to GNU." He also
clearly stated "We'll just call it OpenMoko."

It's very amusing how the GNU camp facts just sort of twist and bend
like grass in the wind.

-david
p.s. my quotes are direct letter for letter and I do invite you to compare.