exchange email?

David Ford david at
Tue Jan 23 05:52:23 CET 2007

Personally I don't think we need to invent a new term for existing
technology.  You still call your computer a computer even though it's no
longer based on an  8088 CPU.  I think far too many people spend far too
much time making new names and reinventing wheels rather than just
making the current wheel better.