built-in scripting languages

Jay Trister trister12 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 11:52:54 CET 2007

Quote :
"Yeah, like times when we were stuck with buggy and poor Java 1.1 in"

Quoting myself :
"1. Decide which version of a tested & widelly accepted script-language will be used and will be pre-installed (I suggest perl)."

Perl for example (you can suggest another lang) is used widelly. If the last stable version was ...unstable we would know it.

I'm not suggesting getting the latest version of a scripting language. I'm suggesting of getting the tested&stable version (even if its older).