an idea: GPS blog?

Oleg L. Sverdlov oleg at ols.co.il
Tue Jan 23 14:34:22 CET 2007

Richard, nice idea.The upload back to home looks like a necessary feature.

BTW Speaking about _useful_ solutions, I'd like to see user-submitted
map of speed cameras.

Like when the phone is in car-cradle, then half of the screen transforms
in one big button. You see a camera, you tap on screen. When the car is
waiting on red light, the phone uploads data to a server and downloads
updated and processed information about cameras locations.

Next time you're approaching a camera, the phone will play alarm sound.

But what's important for new phone popularity, is teenagers market, so
the more bells and whistles, the better. "Cool" factor.

O.