an idea: GPS blog?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Jan 23 15:27:06 CET 2007

Yep, do a google on www.e164.org and you'll see an example in the
asterisk community of distributed information being shared.

Just wondering if people here are planning on shared apps like this or
has the realization hit that some of the best apps are going to have to
be delivered on a price per month basis.

I haven't discussed it here yet as lets face it until we have hardware
and a development platform the point is moot.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net