OpenMoko-ID

Gervais Mulongoy gervais.mulongoy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 15:47:21 CET 2007

Hi Richard,

Sounds like a great idea. I would like to then suggest that OpenMoko become
an OpenID host. Future OpenMoko services such as sharing contacts, pictures
and media, gaiming, VOIP/conferencing, etc could also benefit from
single-sign-on.

The basic idea, is that any and all services OpenMoko provides should
leverage the community as much as possible (using OpenID does that).

Gervais.