OpenMoko-ID

Jose Manrique Lopez de la Fuente jsmanrique at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 16:58:28 CET 2007

Just a bit off-topic, but have anyone considered using FOAF[1] as
format to store contacts info? Mobile phones are devices in a net, why
not somekind of connection to semantic web technologies? i.e. in FOAF
you can store friend's geoposition, and Neo1973 has a GPS... so you
could find your nearest friends... Think about the possibilities.

Another question, perhaps, it would be interesting contacting Mozilla
Foundation to work together in "Mobile Companion"[2], [3]

[1] http://www.foaf-project.org/
[2] http://wiki.mozilla.org/MobileCompanion
[3] http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/dougt/archives/017470.html