Conference system / poster wall for the FOSDEM Re: Need for a clusterd megaphone via Bluetooth....

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Tue Jan 23 18:09:34 CET 2007

Hello.

On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 13:19, Robert Michel wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:
>
> > I just meant that I would prefer to walk around and hang out
> > with you guys than sit at a booth all day.
>
> Of course - IMHO no need to stay the full time at the table :)

I think he had a long time of promoting it everywhere. Jetlag, less
sleep, annoying standing at a booth...

Be nice to him and allow him to just give his talk and have fun and
feel the Fosdem spirit all the other time. :)

> It would be just a good meetingpoint :)

The embedded dev room should fit the needs for a meetingpoint.

regards
Stefan Schmidt