keyboard, please!

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Tue Jan 23 18:17:17 CET 2007

On Jan 23, 2007, at 9:37 AM, quixote wrote:
> How do other people feel about this?

I think it'd be a nice variant, but I'm glad it's not in the base
model.   Bear in mind that there are some bitchen' bluetooth
keyboards out there, like the ThinkOutside stowaway sierra.
Depending on your application this may or may not work - it's not so
handy for just pulling the phone out of your pocket and IMing
someone.   But for any serious typing, it's going to be a lot nicer,
and a lot less likely to give you RSI injuries to your thumbs.